Elmwood Golf is the perfect setting for your golf outing, capable of meeting all your requirements and suitable for golfers of varying handicaps.
The course is suitable for all standards of golfers and, with scenic views of Tarvit Hill and the Lomond Hills, not forgetting the wildlife which thrives on our environmentally friendly course.
It is a very pleasant walk even if your golf is not as good as you hoped!
Our floodlit driving range with grass tees, target greens, indoor bays and an extensive short game practice facility make Elmwood the place to go whether you’re a beginner or an experienced low handicapper.
Our clubhouse has the renowned Fairways Restaurant with a menu ranging to suit hungry golfers, to guests looking for a good value bar lunch, to fine dining in the evenings. With outstanding views across the 18th green to Tarvit Hill it is the ideal place to wine and dine.
Golf Course & Driving Range
The practice facilities are all set to USGA standards and include an indoor and outdoor range, putting greens and extensive short game areas.
- 18 holes of high quality fairways and greens await you at Elmwood Golf.
- Floodlit driving range open 7 days a week and is open to everyone.
- Voucher or card operated ball dispenser
- 6 covered indoor bays
- 12 outdoor bays
- Extensive short game practice area
- 2 practice putting greens
- Academy ticket for practice facilities and driving range
- Golf lessons for adults and juniors
- Club hire available